At Coloring Homes LLC, the health and safety of our customers and employees is our highest priority. We’re focused on providing you with a worry-free painting experience that fits your needs – complete with safety and cleaning guidelines to keep you and our teams safe.
Practicing Good Hygiene Etiquette
Our painters are encouraged to follow preventative safety and cleaning measures, including the following:
1. Cleaning our hands with soap often, for at least 20 seconds.
2. Using hand sanitizer.
3. Wearing mask when around others.
4. Keeping a safe distance (6 feet) from others.
5. Cleaning frequently touched surfaces.
6. Staying home when sick.
7. Keeping Our Customers Safe
Estimates are way more accurate doing onsite visits. However, properly taken pictures with accurate details of interior areas can result in quality estimates - it’s your choice.
Also, Instead of shaking hands we will greet each other verbally without any contact.
We will utilize shoe covers to prevent tracking in contaminants.
If at any time customers have questions about our preventative safety and cleaning measures, we’re more than happy to answer them.
Help us by:
- Letting us know in advance of your appointment if there are any special precautions you would need us to take.
- Inform us if anyone in the household has health issues, like the flu or a cold.
More information on the latest news to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 in your everyday practices, may be found at CDC.gov or Coronavirus.gov.
Thank you for your continued confidence and trust in Coloring Homes LLC. Your comfort and safety are extremely important to us and we look forward to providing the best, and most accommodating, customer experience possible.